>>>>

Monday, February 01, 2016

Mystery Monday Link-Up, February 2016!

12654458_10153908872093909_6521856818955334102_n
Welcome in February, 2016!

We made it through the first month of the year, hopefully it is setting a grand tone for how the rest of the year will follow!

I always love when January rolls into February. For many of us, February can be the worst of the winter months, but just hang on, it’s a short one!  Spring is soon to follow.

This lovely Allietare rendition is from Becky!

She writes :
"Today I got the borders on my all batiks Lake Como inspired Allietare mystery quilt.
I really love this one. This is my second year participating in the quiltville mystery. 
Thank you Bonnie K Hunter for a wonderful quilt. I've learned so much." 
Becky, it's truly beautiful! Great colors!

I’ve enjoyed sharing many of the beautiful blocks, tops and quilts over the past month since we had our reveal, and each one has been SO beautiful.  This mystery has gone far and beyond my wildest dreams with so many wonderful compliments from each of you.  I’ve been told time and time again that this is by far your favorite mystery!

If you think that is the case, just wait until NEXT November!

As was stated when we first  put out the introduction for Allietare, the mystery clues have now been retired and I have added Allietare in regular digital pattern format to the Quiltville Store.

12640228_10153909525688909_5952738661381519591_o

To kick off February and in celebration of tomorrow being Groundhog Day, I am holding a 3 day sale, Feb 1st – Feb 3rd.  ALL Digital patterns including Allietare are 25% off!  Just use code Digital25 at checkout to redeem.  Code must be used at time of purchase, it is not retroactive, and I can not refund if you forget to use the code.

Any digital purchase you make also applies to your total purchase of other items in the store, and remember that all purchases of $75 and over ship free within the USA!  So poke around and see what you can find.

Let’s share our Allietare Progress!

No matter where you are in your Allietare, you can share blocks, design wall photos, completed tops, quilted tops waiting for binding, finished quilts, quilts with your dog, cat or grand baby on it – just share!

If you do not have a blog, you can link to an instagram post, google+ post, flickr photo or even a Pinterest photo. 

So be sure when you are filling in your information below that you include a URL to your specific post or photo, not just your main blog or profile address.  We need the address of the page where your photo and post is, not the whole account.

For those who don’t understand HOW to find the URL of any given post PLEASE read this linky tutorial before you link up again.

For an example of a blog post including a link back, click HERE.
For a Pinterest post including a link back, click HERE.
For an Instagram post including a link back, click HERE.
For a Flickr post including a link back, click HERE.



If you have linked to my main blog address http://quiltville.blogspot.com that also needs to be changed to the URL for today's linky page. Please check your post or photo and make sure you have the right link.

Include this link in your post: http://bit.ly/1NLMjtN

If you don’t know how to link it so it is clickable in your blog post, don’t worry about it. Just copy and paste the above URL into your text.

The linky pages will be alive FOREVER in the archives, Your link will stay there so people can find you, please link correctly to my post so people can find me and the others who have shared their links as well.

2_1_2016

Quiltville Quote of the Day!

have always loved the glass half full analogy, what took me a long time to realize was that WE are the ones that fill the glass ourselves. We alone are the ones who focus on either the empty side, or the full side. Make a choice! Whether the glass is full or not, is up to us! Jacks on Six quilt made by me, early 2000s, hand quilted.

Happy February, Everyone!





Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

6 comments:

  1. Added my link but apparently cannot edit my post from my phone to add new link to your blog. I will do tonight :) Already looking forward to the next mystery in Quiltmaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still stitching the rows together. Lots of pinning in my future today. I'll Link up Wednesday. Next November is TOO far away! You're designs get me everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding a nice daily inspiration quote on your blog each day. Thanks, sometimes we find thoughts in the best of places. HUGS

    Smilies
    JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing all the finished mystery quilts. I have finished the most important step - printing off all the clues! LOL. I love this quilt and have begun to pull fabric. I hope to have it done before next year's mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LuvMyLogCabins2:16 PM EST

    Luv Becky's quilt top - am always drawn toward the cool side of the color wheel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been enjoying working on your Allietare mystery quilt, thank you so very much! It is a very beautiful quilt. I purchased your digital version today. Thanks for the discount. I am almost done piecing the blocks together. Have a wonderful day!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)